[Aslug] Fwd: RE: Fwd: Python Aboriginal ebooks for 3K OLPC laptops

Dennis J dennisj at fastmail.com.au
Wed Mar 24 15:45:05 EST 2010

Hi all,

A friend just passed on a relevant reference for this project...
http://www.ascilite.org.au/ajet/ajet23/auld.html
"Talking books for children's home use in a minority Indigenous
Australian language context" by Glenn Auld of Monash University
'Australasian Journal of Educational Technology'
2007, 23(1), 48-67

Dennis