[Aslug] Fwd: Language development tool

ninti at internode.on.net ninti at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 24 15:53:01 EST 2010

Mark's email to Krys H. Forwarded with his permission. Mark is now on the ASLUG list:

	My name is Mark Liddle. I am the ICT co-ordinator at Yirara College
here in Alice Springs.

	I have had a similar project on the back-burner for some time now,
and Tony Nuss (who knows of my interest) has passed your contact
details on to me.

	I too have been looking for some technical assistance, but not much
has been coming.

	I think it might have something to do with the fact that my only
"condition" is that the final product must be FREE to end-users.

	During my investigations, I came across a very interesting project
(See attached documentation).

	I tried asking them for assistance, but they were more interested in
my subscription to the project (when its ready.)

	Unfortunately, I have NO idea when it comes to Python or Linux for
that matter.

	However, I know someone who MAY be able to assist - depending on how
much work needs to be done. (He's rather busy - working at the base)

	I was hoping that we might connect some time and share ideas.

	Perhaps you might be willing to teach me something about Linux too?