[Aslug] Fwd: RE: Fwd: Python Aboriginal ebooks for 3K OLPC laptops

ninti at internode.on.net ninti at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 24 10:00:52 EST 2010

Hi Krys,

Sorry, I am not really able to help you edit the source code, but it does sound
like an interesting project..

Is the deployment a NTDET initiative??

Anyway, I've worked previously at Yipirinya school in Alice and still keep in
touch with people there.

Yipirinya school is an independent school (I.e. not NTDET school), but it might
potentially be a worthwhile partner in this initiative? There is a fantastic
archive of local stories and existing readers in the Yipirinya cultural centre.
Further, they are connected to the NTSCHOOLS network.

Would be interested in finding out more about this initiative and potentially
helping you make a few connections if you're interested.

Edan Baxter
(running Fedora 12 - but very-not a command line guru).