[Aslug] Win a trip to Linux Conf Au - Perth 2003

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Mon Nov 18 21:12:01 UTC 2002

As discussed at recent meetings, Sun Microsystems are kindly sponsoring the
"Regional Delegate Programme" for next years' Linux Conf Au conference.

The RDP allows a Linux user from each state and territory to attend the
conference courtesy of Sun.  Thank you very much Sun!

The Prize -:
    * Return economy airfare to Perth
    * Full 'Professional' registration, including the Conference Dinner
    * Accommodation at Currie Hall (on campus)!

The conference runs from Wednesday 22nd to Saturday 25th January 2003.

If you're interested in going into the draw for this excellent prize, send me
the following details -:

. Name
. Address
. Phone number
. Details of your involvement with Linux and opensource
. T-Shirt size (for runner-up)

Should you be the lucky winner, we'd appreciate you coming along to a meeting
and giving a talk after the conference.

For details on the conference, visit http://linux.conf.au/
and for the RDP, http://linux.conf.au/rdp.html
--