[Aslug] ASLUG : change of venue

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Sun Nov 24 12:10:02 UTC 2002

I have great news for ASLUG!

The Scouts have kindly let us use one of their rooms for our meetings and the
room is equipped with a Linux-based LAN.  Read about it at
http://www.aslug.org.au.

Change of night?

We have the option of either Tuesday or Wednesday nights for our meeting.  If
the outcome is important to you then please register your vote at the ASLUG
web page (left-hand side).

Linux Conf Au.
I haven't actually been flooded with submissions for the Linux Conf Au trip so
how about I ask you all to nominate someone to take the trip instead?  Please
send your nominations to casey at outbacklinux.com.

Don't forget our meeting this Tuesday (26th) at the Det.  As soon as we have a
clear preference for which day to hold meetings on, we'll relocate to the new
venue.

--
Cheers.
Adrian Casey.