[Aslug] Alice Springs ICT Industry Forum

Netgrrl Web Development infogrrl at netgrrl.com.au
Wed Nov 13 19:52:01 UTC 2002

Hi everyone,
Just a brief note to let you know that I would like to re-establish the
Alice Springs Information Industry Forum and that I have put up a website to
support this. You can list your business and interact with the industry via
www.netgrrl.com.au/events/ICT

I am the Alice Springs and SME representative on the AIIA (Australian
Information Industry Association) and also on the ICT Industry Development
Group.  Both organisations regularly provide me with information regarding
Government and Private Enterprise projects and iniatives.

I would like to talk to industry members regarding:

1. Securing a set of booths at next years Expo (March 7-8 at the Convention
Centre).  Can we join together to form an 'ICT Alley'.  Can we as a group
access funding to reduce the cost?

2. Hosting a Chamber of Commerce, 'Business at Sunset' with the focus on ICT
businesses in Alice.

3. Business clustering to enable us to access export markets.

Interested?  Contact me for more details.  Please feel free to pass this on
to interested parties.

kind regards,
Jane Mure

Netgrrl Web Development