[Announce] Re: [Osia-discuss] Copyright Legislation Amendment Bill 2004

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Wed Dec 1 00:17:38 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 10:01 +1100, Con Zymaris wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 09:24:24AM +1100, Pia Smith wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > this bill was presented to the House of Reps yesterday. Any thoughts?
> >
> > http://parlinfoweb.aph.gov.au/piweb/browse.aspx?NodeID=29
> >
> > If the web page doesn't work then find the "Current" bills from the
> > "Bills" link of the main page, and browse down to the "Copyright
> > Legislation Amendment Bill 2004". Does anyone know where the Copyright
> > Legislation is so we can look at how the changes work? (IANAL :)
> >

> we need another re-direct to the info. I get:
>
>  ParlInfo Web Browse Connection Timeout
>
>  Your connection to the ParlInfo Web server has timed out and your browse
>  information have been lost. You can restart your browse using the link

As written above :)

Go to the main site http://parlinfoweb.aph.gov.au, click on "Bills",
then "Current Bills (by title)", then browse down to the Copyright one.
This is the link I was given and although it didn't work for me either,
I looked at the node number and figured it out.

Still need one of our lawyer friends to help out with where the original
bill is so the changes make sense. Brendan?

Cheers,
Pia

--
Pia Smith