[Advocacy] Website Design and Development

Ravi Singh designweb732 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:47:22 EST 2014

Hello, advocacy at lists.linux.org.au

,

Hope you are doing well,

I am Ravi, Internet Marketing Executive.

Advertising in the online world is one of the most inexpensive and highly
effective methods of promoting a business.

We are a Web Design and Development firm with over 8 years of experience. In
these tough times, where it is hard to maintain the top line, we can help
share the

Bottom-line for you.

We will be happy to help execute SEO Friendly Web Design and Development
projects at a much 60% less cost than what you have in house - No compromise
on quality!

We are at present partnering with over 30 firms and 1500+ happy clients.

Our primary focus is:-

.         Website Design & Development

.         E-Commerce Solutions

.         Corporate Identity & Branding

.         Website Hosting Package

.         Graphic Design & Flash

.         Logo Design

.         Brochure Design

.         Website Templates

.         Maintenance Packages

.         Outsourcing Services

Please let me know how we can proceed further with above services.

I look forward to your mail.

Kind Regards,

Ravi Singh

Internet Marketing Executive

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional
email strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2007. We have clearly
mentioned the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the
subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found
your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through
any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with
"Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive
any further promotional mail.