[Advocacy] PROPOSAL OF WEBSITE PROMOTION ON GOOGLE 1ST PAGE RANKING

Adam Smith smith07.adam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:20:18 EST 2014

Hi,

I am Adam Smith, Business Development Executive. We are an Online marketing
&  web-development firm based Delhi- NCR in India

We offer:-

*	SEO - Top Google Search Rankings
*	SMO- Facebook/Twitter/Youtube
*	PPC/Adwords Campaign Managment
*	Web Design
*	Web Development
*	Mobile Apps(Android / IPhone)

I was surfing through your website www.lists.linux.org.au   and checked it
for a few keywords on Google. Unfortunately, it was not ranking well on any
of those. As per the trends in your industry - over 80% of people search for
your products/services online and buy the same. These rankings also
influence other channels of sales as well.

In the current online market scenario, SEO (search engine optimization) is
one of the popular services that are required for any online business. We
are a leading SEO Service provider have team of professionals and 500 sites
optimized. We are providing top ranking in the major search engines like
Google, Bing and Yahoo.

There is a simple equation that is applicable to the online Business world.

Ethical SEO -> More Traffic ->More Sales

Just wondering, if you would be interested in getting the SEO (Search Engine
Optimization) done for your website and improving the position of your
website for the key terms your clients would be using to search your
services. In case you require any additional information, it shall be our
pleasure to furnish the same. No obligations.

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to give you
details about our past work details, methodology and pricing etc.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Adam Smith

Business Development Executive