[Linux-aus] contest proposal

Info info at petermoulding.com
Fri Jan 5 15:35:41 AEDT 2024

I use valgrind for C. I do not know if there is an equivalent for other languages.

I also have the code report memory at test points. If there were rules covering methods in other
languages, you can set the equivalent of a printf of memory at the program test points and exit.

I know you can run programs in a script to measure time but the script cannot look at usage within
the program execution. I think it is valid to include metrics in the program code testing.