[Linux-aus] [Linux-aus, abuse] Prince Alfred e-petition & coronation deadline

lists at ebourne.me.uk lists at ebourne.me.uk
Wed May 3 22:18:07 AEST 2023

I replied directly to Daniel and politely requested that he respect my
wishes for him to never send me an email ever again for any reason, and
to never use or publish my email address again for any reason. Perhaps
if everyone did that (directly and not to any list!) he might come to a
reasonable conclusion about his unwanted behaviour.

If he doesn't then following up to the abuse@ address Kathy sent
previously on this thread might be the next step.

Regards,
Martin