Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia Website

On 11/17/06, Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> wrote:
<quote who="Andrew Donnellan">

> > Umm, why would you need to rewrite it?  Why not embed it?
>
> Er, in a different programming language it is a bit more difficult.

You can host different applications in different directories. Even hostnames
if you have to go that far. It's not difficult at all.

I'm quite aware of that. The key word is 'integration' and IMO hosting another app in a different directory does not qualify as integration.

Also seriously how difficult is it to rewrite/adapt/port MemberDB to
whatever we end up using?

--
Andrew Donnellan
-- Email - ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)