Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia Website

On 11/17/06, Andrew Donnellan <ajdlinux@gmail.com> wrote:
James, as you said MemberDB integration is important, however I would
suggest a possible rewrite of MemberDB in whatever language we end up
using. IMHO it is a bit too complex for a relatively simple members
database+elections system, also if we end up using Zope or Django or
another Python based system with an object database it would be very
easy to port and simpler than the current system.

Umm, why would you need to rewrite it? Why not embed it?

I haven't looked at Stewart's code, but if possible, reuse, reuse, reuse!
--
Michael Davies           "Do what you think is interesting, do somthing that
michael@msdavies.net      you think is fun and worthwhile, because otherwise