Re: [Linux-aus] Grant application

flame wrote:
It was also pointed out that an Intel based Mac Mini would not only be capable
of fulfilling our Mac testing requirements but could also be used to run
multiple copies of Linux and windows, allowing us to perform all of our cross browser testing from a single machine.

can OSX run on vmware for the intel version?
it must be able to... I reckon vmware player and a few images of different OSes and distros sounds like a better testing rig - less reboot and less effort and less hardware.

thanks
dave