[LC++]using readline and istream input methods?

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Mon Nov 7 07:29:01 UTC 2005

It is usually easier to answer these things with code posted. But I *think*
what you want is to use the C++ function sync_with_stdio (Google it for
details). However, that will *only* work if readline is going through C stdio;
if for some reason it uses the file descriptor directly that that won't help.

Oh, and that also assumes readline isn't doing its own buffering...

-Jack