[LC++]readlinelibrary (a bit ot)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Sep 11 19:25:01 UTC 2003

Hi all!
  I'm just wroking with the readline library. I know, that this is a bit off
topic, but I suppose, that most of you would know about it too. :-)
  Does any one know where, I can find a simple example with a lot of nice
comments, how to work a simple command-completion.
  I'm working on an application, that should have a shell. In that shell it
should be possible to tab-complete all commands. i tried to copy the specific
lines from the cd-player cdcd, but it doesn't work properly. I also looked at
the example of the readline-infopage, but that wasn't very helpful either.
The c-code they write is horrible to read, even for me! :-)
  Please can anyone give me a good direction?
  Kindest regards
        Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen
jclaassen at gmx.de