[LC++]Making diffs

Peter Poulsen peter_poulsen at stofanet.dk
Sat Sep 6 22:34:01 UTC 2003

Hi

I have downloaded this program from the cvs and made some changes to
it. Now, I would like to send my changes back to the owner and I cannot
use the cvs as I don't have access. The obvious thing to do is make a
diff file. I do this by running: "diff -Naur cvs-version/
my-version/". The problem is that the program is build using the
automake and -conf tool, so there is a lot of extra files in my-version/
which is missing in cvs-version/. I don't want to add these as they are
auto-generated. Any ideas  on how to create the proper diff-file?

--
Yours
Peter Poulsen