[LC++]check throws

Shaul Karl shaulka at bezeqint.net
Wed Apr 3 22:58:05 UTC 2002

> Is there anyway that I can get the gnu compiler to check for throws
> (like in java). I know that this is not standard C++, but I was hoping
> that GNU could have implemented something anyway.

I do not know Java but throw is a standard feature of C++. I believe it is intended for handling exception situations but could be exploited for other matters. And it is implemented by GNU, at least by the newer gcc versions.

Perhaps you would like to post some more details?
--

    Shaul Karl
    email: shaulka(at-no-spam)bezeqint.net