[TasLUG] Hobart TasLUG meeting day survey

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Thu Feb 28 09:44:03 AEDT 2019

Hello All,

I recently had a query about the possibility of changing the day of the
month that the Hobart TasLUG meetings are held and I figured it would be
a good opportunity to do a general survey of when people are available
to attend meetings.

With this in mind I have set up a survey that people can fill out at:

   https://framadate.org/hobart-taslug

For each day of the month you can select whether you can make it to
meetings (green tick), can't make it on that day (red cross), or would
be a maybe (amber tick in parens).

I would be great if everyone interested in attending Hobart meetings
could enter their preferences, especially if the current meetings day
makes it difficult to attend.

Please note that this survey is for informational purposes only and will
only be one factor taken into consideration when determining the best
meeting day going forward.

SeeYa,
John.