[Taslug] Launceston Taslug October Meeting

Henry henry.it.ltn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:23:43 AEDT 2017

Hi Luggers,
Sorry about the very late notice, but it has been a very busy couple
of weeks.  Any way there is a meeting happening tomorrow (Saturday
28th of October) starting at 2:00pm.

This month in Launceston following on from last month’s meeting we are
going to be talking about the types of open source tools that are
available to use in all aspects of game development. From planning and
designing, to asset development, coding, testing and deployment. Along
the way we will look at some of the implications of choice of tools,
and how it may influence stages further down the development pipeline.

Henry
¦ )