[Taslug] Hobart October Meetup - Saturday 28th - Digital Filters in Lua

Scott Bragg jsbragg at scriptforge.org
Sat Oct 21 09:50:55 AEDT 2017

Hi LUGgers,

You read that correctly, Hobart's next LUG meetup is Saturday 28th October. The days are getting warmer so turn up with lunch between 1-2pm and we'll kick off with the talk at 2pm. This month we head back into Lua development land with Peter Billam telling us how he is making digital filters with Lua.

Venue: Hobart Makers HQ - Kickstart Arts center, St Johns Road New Town

When: Saturday 28th October, from 1pm

Agenda:
1pm - Turn up, chat, show gadgets, ask for support, eat lunch
2pm - Peter Billam - Digital Filters and digitalfilters.lua:

In which Peter finally works out how to translate an
analog frequency-response into the digital domain, and
another Lua module makes its appearance on the world stage.

Next month: LUG in the pub, gadgets and lightning talks.