[PHPwestoz] Posting from multiple addresses

Adrian Gould Ady at kiltotter.com
Fri Jan 7 01:59:02 UTC 2005

Tim

The XAMPP system is probably the best one I have seen at installing the WAMP
system, in fact it ran smoothly on an XP Pro and a Win2k3 installations very
easily, so long as you do not have IIS running first [or you at least change
the IIS ports to something else as we know we all hate IIS - LOL]  :)

Evan

I like the XAMPP system, it has proved to be a lot less cumbersome than some
of the WAMP installations.

Ady