[PHPwestoz] [OT] MySQL UNIQUE INDEX

Mark Hendley mh at cynergic.net
Mon Feb 21 12:28:02 UTC 2005

Heh. My first post is giving info - go figure :)

Try:

CREATE TABLE library (
 ID INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
 Filename TEXT NOT NULL,
 Artist TEXT NULL,
 Title TEXT NULL,
 Album TEXT NULL,
 FID TEXT(40) NOT NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY ID (ID),
 INDEX UID (FID(40))
) TYPE = MyISAM COMMENT ='';

The manual reference you want is
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/indexes.html

:) - took me longer to find the reference than answer the question.

Cheers