[Media] [LACTTE] Website content assistance

Miles Goodhew mgoodhew at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 01:33:16 AEST 2019

All,
  I was thinking 10:00 was when I'd want to get going too. I've also been
seeing if I could coordinate with Steve/Mike for discussing the moving of
the LA website onto the new hardware.
  As I'm at a bit of a disadvantage as-to what I don't know and where at
the ANU things should happen, how about kicking-off at 10:00 at a cafe
(There's something called Rex in what used to be the Union court at the
ANU, that seems to be open at the time? Failing that, backups are
Mocan/Green Grout near the QT or the Cupping Room near the cop shop).
  I can't be too precise on setting an agenda, but I think we could start
with Kathy's 1-hour intro to Wordpress (Stretched-out up to as much as 2
hours by me asking idiot questions). Then workshop/task any specific items
that need to be done with the existing website content if we have any time
before lunch. About 12/12:30 meet-up with the Admin Team for a lunch
somewhere(*) for about an hour; Then discuss with the Admin Team anything
we need to about migrating the existing website onto the new LA hosting
hardware. Finally go-off and start bashing keyboards to write/update any
content from the tasks identified in the earlier session. We could go for
as long as anyone could be bothered (Max 4 PM, or probably earlier).
  I expect the only fixed times would be kick-off and lunch, but the rest
of the activities would mostly just flow in sequence (leaving the elastic
"hack fest" bit at the end, as it doesn't really require us to be working
together and we can cut it short when we've had enough).

  Is that "organised enough"?

(*) LA have offered to pick-up the tab. Probably lunching somewhere in the
ANU union court area (Although Steve's suggested a trip to the Yarralumla
Turkish for a Kebab & I always try and get people interested in Boffins if
I'm in the area)

M0les.