[Media] FOR REVIEW - Early draft of Linux Australia Annual report - please check your photo or event details

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Sun Jan 13 19:53:09 AEDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I hope this note finds you well, and that you've had a great
New Year so far.

As a courtesy, and to ensure the quality of our Annual Report, I'm
reaching out to you with an early draft. You may be involved in Linux
Australia events, or I've used a photo of yours, or featured a photo of
you - and want to ensure that;

- the details we have are correct

- that you're comfortable for us to use an image of yours or a likeness
of you

We're on a short timeframe, so feedback by Tuesday CoB is very much
appreciated - apologies in advance for the poor amount of notice - I'm
crunched for time and am managing several conflicting demands on my time
at the moment.

With kind regards,

Kathy

--