[Media] Changing name of Media and Comms Subcommittee

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Sun Dec 18 15:44:04 AEDT 2016

So, I did a little digging, and it looks like you can't rename a list in
Mailman. That kinda sucks, but it leaves us with a couple of options:

- Delete the existing media list, create a new list (publicity-outreach)
and get Admin Team to redirect media at linux.og.au to
publicity-outreach at linux.org.au

- Leave the existing media list in place, but create a new list for
publicity-outreach.

Thoughts / preferences?

Best, K.