[Media] Changing name of Media and Comms Subcommittee

Katie McLaughlin katie at glasnt.com
Sat Dec 17 20:02:27 AEDT 2016

Ref #2, would that be changing the email address, as well as the list name?
Because I'd suggest keeping an active media@ at the very least; ease of
access, historical use, etc.

As for the wordy words, I don't have anything better than a TLDR version:

     We feel the renaming of the subcommittee better encompasses what the
team
     does: engaging with the community and advertising Linux Australia
events on
     social media, and (something else here)

     The function and the composition of the subcommittee won't change,
just the
     listman address, and the name of the group.

Hope this helps,

Katie.