[Media] Changing name of Media and Comms Subcommittee

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Sat Dec 17 18:24:13 AEDT 2016

Thanks Katie for your feedback,

I think there are two key actions to make this happen;

1 - A paragraph or two detailing the rationale for change and the
benefits of renaming that can be sent to announce@ and linux-aus@ lists

2 - changing the name of the list in mailman from 'media' to
'publicity-outreach'

I have mailman privs so can do #2, does anyone have half an hour to work
on #1?

Best, K.