[Media] [LACTTE] Fw: Re: [Linux-aus] Grant request: Contribution to Senate voting source code FOI request review.

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Thu Jul 31 10:37:57 EST 2014

Sorry, a corollary to what I have said above is that we should launch a
project to write a suite of open-source electoral counting software (if it
doesn't already exist).

I'd be happy to stand up and talk about this at LCA with a view to
launching a community effort to create such software if we thought it
useful.  I am also totally happy if someone else wishes to take the lead,
rather than add something extra to my plate.

Paul.