[Lugcomms] LUGS! Tell us your meet times. And news. We want to hear from you.

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Mon May 20 10:06:16 EST 2013

Hi Kathy,

On 15/05/13 22:21, Kim Hawtin wrote:
> If you poke us just before news release time, I can provide you with
> updated details. As I am negotiating a better venue, probably time and
> days as well... we shall see =)

So changes a plenty to the program, this months meet details;

Where:
  HackerSpaceAdelaide
  Level 9, 80 King William Street, Adelaide
  http://hackerspace-adelaide.org.au/wiki/Main_Page

Date:
  Wednesday the 29th of May

Time:
  Talks 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
  Food'n'Drinks 8:00pm - late

Talk Topics;
  - Your Talk Here!

After the meet, we will head out for some food'n'drink and more discussion.

We are moving the Adelaide Tech meet to the last Wednesday of the month.

Updates here; http://groups.drupal.org/taxonomy/term/7111

regards,

Kim
--