[Lugcomms] LUGS! Tell us your meet times. And news. We want to hear from you.

Grant Petch gpcs at internode.on.net
Wed May 15 23:43:49 EST 2013

Hi Kathy & Lists,
Currently LinuxSA (Adelaide, South Australia) is running on the 3rd week
of each month, alternating between Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings.
* Tuesday evenings are 6:30pm til 8:30pm
* Saturday mornings are 11:00am til 2pm
The group holds all current meetings at Marcellina's Pizza in Bebe's
Function Room, 273 Hindley Street, Adelaide City, S.A 5000
Pizza is on the menu for food which will cost attendees approx $10,
along with them also bringing along a few extra dollars for drinks.

A group planning meeting was held on Tuesday 19th February 2013, and it
was decided to try a slightly different format for LinuxSA meetings for
the year.  Previously all meetings were held on the 3rd Tuesday evening
for each month, however this didn't well cater for those people in the
group who work longer hours, for longer meetings, or for workshops.

Our group is currently struggling with securing speakers/presenters for
both evening & morning monthly meetings, so if you are interested or you
know of someone else who might be please don't hesitate to contact me.

The remaining meetings for 2013 have been outlined below:
* Saturday 18th May 2013 at 11:00am
* Tuesday 18th June 2013 at 6:30pm
* Saturday 20th July 2013 11:00am
* Tuesday 20th August 2013 at 6:30pm
* Saturday 21st September 2013 (Software Freedom Day T.B.A)
* Tuesday 15th October 2013 at 6:30pm
* Saturday 16th November 2013 at 11:00am
* Tuesday 17th December 2013 (Christmas/End-of-Year Dinner)

For further information please contact Grant Petch, Chief Organiser of
LinuxSA on the landline (08) 7200-3026 or on mobile 0408-704-970 or via
email gpcs at internode.on.net

Warmest Regards,
Grant Petch
Chief Organiser LinuxSA