[Lugcomms] linux.conf.au 2012 earlybird registrations

Josh Stewart josh at lcaunderthestars.org.au
Thu Oct 6 10:08:05 EST 2011

Hi All,

As most of you would likely be aware, earlybird registrations are currently open for linux.conf.au 2012 . As this is Australia's (and the southern hemisphere's) largest FOSS conference, it would be great if you're all able to make mention of the registrations at you next local LUG meeting. Earlybird prices will remain available until the end of October or until sold out.

Full details are, of course, available at http://linux.conf.au or we can be contacted at info at lcaunderthestars.org.au in case anyone has any specific questions.

Cheers,

- Josh Stewart

Conference director
linux.conf.au 2012 - Ballarat 16- 20 Jan
http://lcaunderthestars.org.au

P.S. We're particularly interested to hear if people have reservations about the conference because of its location next year. There's more information available at http://linux.conf.au/about/getting_to_ballarat around transportation etc, but we're very keen to reduce this perceived difficulty and any further suggestions are welcome.