[Lugcomms] [Linux-aus] LUG IRC meeting Tuesday 29th Sept.

Daniel Sobey dns_server at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 09:12:30 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 10:00 -0400, Don Knowles wrote:

> 2. How's the podcasting going? Can we contribute some material to the
> person working on it? (sorry, can't get to my notes)

About this, I'm waiting for official approval from Linux Australia
before I start. I should create a few test recordings before i begin it.

I will need a lot of help with this.
I'd like a list of lug groups, websites and any contact email and
mailing list addresses for the user groups.

If you have some spare time and would like to be interviewed about
something you are working on feel free to contact me.

if you think you can help out in any way feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Daniel