[Lugcomms] LCA Video Archive

GPCS - Grant Petch gpcs at internode.on.net
Mon Dec 7 22:26:27 EST 2009

Hi Lists:
Just trying to locate video of previous LCA events, Melbourne in 2008 &
Sydney in 2007 seem accounted for on this weblink at
http://www.linux.org.au/LCA as I did a Google search on "linux australia
conference video archives" and hence found the link but absolutely nothing
else.  Does anyone know where I can find more??  I'm looking for video which
I know was taken at LCA 2009 in January but am having trouble locating it.
I'm also wanting to pass on these links to regional connections that I have
here in South Australia.  Also will video will be taken in LCA 2010 at
Wellington in NZ, and if so where will it get posted? Unfortunately I can't
attend it in person as it is too cost prohibative, so I'm wanting to get my
hands on some of the videos, I'm also willing to come up with a donation of
money if required.

Warm Regards:
Grant Petch
SFLUG Organiser