[LCP]my queries

aditya tomar adityasinghtomar at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:59:02 UTC 2004

Hello

I totally agree with your point of view.this group is meant for taking
advices and sharing views. As I am new to this group therfore I was not
knowing the regulation of this group. sorry for that , its my fault.

anyway; Regarding  my assignment I had accomplish making socekts between
broker and client and server; this problem which I am facing is " how to
launch a particular process in remote host", how to send this information in
tha buffer area of sockets.Also how i will be using Rhwo server to calculate
the load of each terminal in the network. so that I shift my process to that
host;

Thank You

Aditya