[Linux-aus] Notice of Linux Australia 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM)

Sae Ra Germaine s.germaine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:20:50 AEDT 2023

Hi Craige,

Thank you for putting this suggestion forward but to make this happen would
require a Constitutional change as the term President etc are named
titles/terms used in the Constitution (
https://linux.org.au/about-us/constitution/). If this is something the
community would like to see (maybe it's a "discussion" at the AGM rather
than a Motion) then I would recommend this be added to the review of the
constitution (to be conducted after this AGM) which can be voted on at
another AGM/SGM. Would this be a valid way forward for you?

Thanks,

Sae Ra