[Linux-aus] Announcing Everything Open - Conference 2023

Steven Ellis steven.ellis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:48:39 AEDT 2022

Reply is set to sender and not to list

I've debugged email issues in the past but not in depth for a couple of
years, so be careful about your assumptions.  Following the trail leads me
to a site which mentions the ability to request removal, but no ability to
do that - very odd.

Perhaps you can elaborate on "Track history" as I'm not aware of that term
- please excuse my ignorance.
But on the other hand there are a number of statements you've made that are
factually incorrect and I'd like you to retract them.,

Steven