[Linux-aus] Announcing Everything Open - Conference 2023

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Oct 15 19:02:37 AEDT 2022

On 15/10/2022 14:32, Steven Ellis wrote:

> So let me try a different address and see if I trigger your SpamTrap
> again.

you didn't trigger it, somebody else did

Learn  about mail defence systems, and spam traps, then ask the question
again, actually,  if you learn about mail defence systems and spam traps
you wont have to ask newbie questions like that

> On 2022-10-15 17:15, Steven Ellis via linux-aus wrote:
>
>> And Noel - why are you blacklisting direct responses?

Learn  about mail systems then ask the question again, actually,  if you
learn about mail systems you wont have to ask newbie questions like that

Secondly, why are you direct responding, mailing list replies should go
to mailing list, thats the whole idea, perhaps you need to learn about
them too.

> 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [2607:f8b0:4864:20::229]
> blocked using bl.zonecheck.org [1]; Blocked - SpamTrap, see
> https://dnsbl.zonecheck.org/#traps
>
> On Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 5:11 PM Steven Ellis <steven.ellis at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hmmm.. Lots of tinfoil present in the post. Care to provide some proof
> to your accusations?

It's called track history, as per my example we've seen it before.

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate
this message without the authors express written authority to do so.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then
delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.

Links:
------
[1] http://bl.zonecheck.org