[Linux-aus] Announcing Everything Open - Conference 2023

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Oct 15 11:12:47 AEDT 2022

On 15/10/2022 10:03, Andrew Pam via linux-aus wrote:

> On 15/10/22 10:33, Russell Stuart via linux-aus wrote:
>
>> As it happened, COVID was very much still a thing at the start of
>> 2022.
>
> COVID is still very much a thing now, and in fact we are likely to see
> a fresh wave of the latest variants that are even more infectious.
> Sadly many of us are still not able to attend any in-person
> conferences.  The premature decrease in protections and reporting is
> revealing who our society doesn't value.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew

Well said.

Alarm bells went off everywhere when the AMA wanted to know who gave the
"medical advice" to scrap all requirements because they dont agree with
it.

I suspect the same mob who gave scomo his advice - the dept of finance
and treasury.

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate
this message without the authors express written authority to do so.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then
delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.