[Linux-aus] RIP LCA (or should I say "Vale LCA"?) and thanks.

Les Kitchen ljk+la at ljk.id.au
Mon Oct 3 09:30:44 AEDT 2022

On Mon, Oct 3, 2022, at 05:55, Kris Gesling via linux-aus wrote:

> I imagine that I'm not alone in thinking this but wanted to
> make sure it got expressed.

Yep, you are not alone.  Thanks for expressing that for all of us.

> A big thanks to everyone that has already put lots of time and
> effort into this new conference, and to the many more that
> will volunteer their time to see it through. I'm really
> looking forward to Everything Open!

Yeah.  More generally, it's been pretty clear for years now that
the interests of Linux Australia (and of the whole community) lie
beyond just Linux — though Linux is an historic and continuing
important manifestation of the underlying spirit. Everything
Open!

— Smiles, Les.