[Linux-aus] RIP LCA (or should I say "Vale LCA"?) and thanks.

Kris Gesling krisgesling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:55:39 AEDT 2022

Hi all,

I imagine that I'm not alone in thinking this but wanted to make sure it
got expressed.

A big thanks to everyone that has already put lots of time and effort into
this new conference, and to the many more that will volunteer their time to
see it through. I'm really looking forward to Everything Open!

Cheers
Kris