[Linux-aus] Internet Governance // Linux Victoria November 2022

Terence Kemp terrykemp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:29:52 AEDT 2022

Hi All
FYI
https://www.meetup.com/linux-users-of-victoria/events/288898015/

** NOTE: This event is pushed back one week since Tuesday Nov 1st is a
public holiday in Victoria, Australia. **

Welcome to the LUV monthly Main Meeting!

Every month, members of LUV, Linux Users of Victoria, get together on
the first Tuesday of the month (or the 2nd if that is a public
holiday!) to review latest news and join one or two technical sessions
on topics of interest, such as Linux, Data, Networking, and Security.

## Topic: Internet Governance

We are dedicating the November discussion to Internet Governance
following the Australian Internet Governance Annual Conference a.k.a
NetThing on October 27th and 28th.
You may explore the conference program on the NetThing website:
https://netthing.org.au/program

## Schedule

19:00 Meet and greet
19:30 News and announcements
20:00 Group discussion
21:00 Closure and networking

## How to Join

Electron Workshop eVenue:
https://venue.electronworkshop.com.au/r/linux-victoria
(We use a self-hosted BBB instance for video conferencing)

Regards Terry