[Linux-aus] Display problem

Ian Brown ianbrown78 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:35:07 AEDT 2022

I had the same issue with Elementary OS, then Zorin OS. Switched back to
Ubuntu and the issue didn't surface.
Same hardware and browser versions throughout. (Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen
6 with Google Chrome & Firefox)
KDE on PopOS appears to exhibit some weird spacing issues on instagram in
place of not displaying images. Though I don't remember seeing the issue on
Gnome.
The issue wasn't present on Ubuntu with either Gnome or KDE.
I haven't yet tested on Fedora, though I will likely next week.