[Linux-aus] LCA 2023 ?

Joel Addison joel at addison.net.au
Mon Jun 13 20:55:50 AEST 2022

Hi Simon,

The Linux Australia Council has been discussing this over the past few months to determine what should happen next year. We have not got all the details sorted as yet, but we should have an announcement in the next few weeks.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out to myself or Council.

Kind regards,

Joel Addison

President
Linux Australia