[Linux-aus] LCA 2023 ?

Lilac Kapul lilac at dissonance.tech
Sun Jun 12 17:15:39 AEST 2022

Hi Simon,

You might want to send the question to the Linux Australia Council list (committee at lists.linux.org.au<mailto:committee at lists.linux.org.au>) to maximise the chance of getting a response from those involved in the preparation.

I will bring the question to the attention of the Council at our next meeting.

Warm Regards,
Lilac Kapul (she/they<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>)
Ordinary Council Member
M 0432 114 172<tel://+61432114172/> E lilac at dissonance.tech<mailto:lilac at dissonance.tech> W linux.org.au<https://linux.org.au/about-us/>
[image001.png]
GPO Box 4788
Sydney NSW 2001
Australia
ARBN 618 108 544
ABN 56 987 117 479
Linux Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands and waters where we live, learn and meet. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and First Nations Peoples.