[Linux-aus] please move technical support issues to another list

Richard Meyer meyerri at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 11:09:23 AEST 2022

Hi Rhys,

Having read your post a time or 4, I'm not sure what you're saying ... I
suspect that, like me, you are leaning back and watching for a consensus.

As for Ashley, you beat me to Linux bay a few years, I started with
Slackware in 1995 (I even found a book on Yggdrassil in my local bookshop
(with a CD), in about 1996, but by that time it was incredibly out of date,
since we were running kernel 1,2,8 by that time ...  ;)  I was also able to
run the experimental 1.3.20 IIRC.

And now, we have split the discussion again ...  :)
--
Richard Meyer

Linux Counter user #306629