[Linux-aus] 4K monitor sizes

Info info at petermoulding.com
Wed Jun 1 09:33:23 AEST 2022

55"

Useful for editing videos then seeing them as the viewer sees them.

I found a big screen useful when working on something on a table. Hang the big screen on the wall at
the other end of the table.

For everything else, it was too big. I use a 32" and would look at something slightly bigger but not
much. For people using reading glasses, there is a working visual range which limits the useful size
of the screen.

For writing, two vertical screens gives you one for your novel or program and the other at the side
for email, todo lists, and code tests.

Peter