[Linux-aus] LCA 2023 ?

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Sat Jul 30 21:03:03 AEST 2022

Joel sounded like he had all the people he needed:

"We need to make sure all aspects of the event are in place before making
announcements to give certainty to all those involved and all potential
attendees, so as with any other year we will make sure this is all
prepared prior to making the details public." - Joel - 13 June 2022

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022, Kathy Reid via linux-aus wrote:
> I can't possibly imagine what the hold up might be with so many dedicated
> volunteers helping Joel ...
>
>> The problem is that a few weeks ago Joel Addison was tell us an
>> announcement was imminent. For all most people on the list know this
>> could be a full in-person LCA in January 2023.
>>
>> It's a bit hard to send patches when the source code hasn't been
>> released.

Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar