[Linux-aus] LUV needs volunteers

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Jul 9 22:49:31 AEST 2022

On Saturday, 9 July 2022 21:21:55 AEST Sonam Dorji wrote:
> Hi, I am happy to volunteer. Let me know how can I help. I am based in
> Canberra and I have just basic knowledge in Linux. However, I would like to
> learn more.

The Canberra's LUG has some activity on their mailing list, I don't know if
they still have meetings.  If CLUG has a meeting some time when I'm in
Canberra I could join that, I could give a talk on something interesting
related to Linux that I've worked on recently.

http://clug.org.au/
http://matlab.anu.edu.au/

CLUG has 2 web sites, one is broken and the other hasn't been changed for 13
years.  It would be good if you could find someone to work with you on
updating those sites and getting more stuff going in Canberra.

https://flounder.linux.org.au/

Also Flounder has only online meetings and may be suitable for you.