[Linux-aus] JOB | Production Support (Sydney)

James Tobin jamesbtobin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:24:25 AEST 2022

Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire someone to
help support their global financial trading platform in a Linux
production environment from their Sydney office.  Financial exposure
would be beneficial (but not essential) - such as at least one asset
class and the FIX protocol.  Consequently, I hoped that some members
of this list may like to discuss further.  I can be reached using
"JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind regards, James